Canon CanoScan N1240U Driver
CanoScan N1240U driver
The Canon CanoScan N1240U showcases a hardware lock that protects the movable scanning arm when the system is in transit. The system has no power-on LED or on/off switch, nevertheless. Documentation is CD-ROM based, however Canon’s illustrated Quick Start Guide covers all the fundamentals. The scanner may be placed in its traditional position or, to save desktop property, on its side, making use of the confined plastic owner. (A user-installed Velcro strip holds the cover closed.) This is a fantastic space-saver, but images typically aren’t as sharp as those that are scanned in the normal placement. The N1240U additionally really feels somewhat wobbly when on its side and also the initial document falls out too conveniently as quickly as the cover is opened.
Scanning is straightforward. Canon’s ScanGear user interface (which can be accessed either by the TWAIN driver or by pushing a switch on the scanner) allows you alternative in between a standard purpose-oriented setting and also, for even more control, an advanced mode. The user interface also includes a Multi-Photo mode that allows individuals to check numerous pictures at the same time, chopping and also saving each to a separate file. A preview check of a 5- by 7-inch picture takes approximately 20.62 secs; actual scanning at 600 ppi takes approximately 58.32 secs. Image quality is good. Our test scan was sharp, with pleasing colors, however lacked full dynamic range (consisting of the details in shadow areas). Our test text record scanned flawlessly. When we repeated the text document examination with the scanner on its side, nonetheless, the picture shed information in the reduced right-hand corner.
canondriverprinter.com provides a download link for the Canon CanoScan N1240U Publishing directly from Canon Official Website you can download easily, to get the download link can be found below!
How to install driver for Windows on your computer or laptop :
The steps to install the software and driver for Canon CanoScan N1240U Series :
- After the download is complete and you are ready to install the file, click Open the Folder, and then click the files that you have downloaded. The file name ends in .exe.
- You can also accept the default location to save the file. Click Next, and please wait while the installer. extracts the files to prepare the installation on your computer or laptop.
- When the Install Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When finished restart your computer or laptop Then do a test print and scan tests.
- If the test print and scan it there is no problem, then we have successfully installed the driver.
Prior to set up Canon CanoScan N1240U Driver , you must test the specifications of the device used which encompass the form of printer and working device used on desktops and laptops, if there may be any question please Contact Us.